Saturday, September 15, 2012

Who I Am by Zain Bikha

Photo



"Social Expectation drowns us all inside
What you have should be what I want
Cos what I have just aint alright
The clothes I wear, the way I comb my hair
How I live, oh I don’t care

This is who I am, this is me
Nothing, everything, can’t you see
Who I am, just let me be
Cos like it or not but God loves me
Who I am"

This beautiful song is very underrated, it has wonderful lyrics and absolutely nothing is negative. I can never stop listening to this song, it applies to everybody in the world, not just teenagers. The video is even more beautiful.
We live in a world where there are so many norms and it's just a bit nerve wrecking. It's human to just sit down and listen to a nice positive song that can lift you up and give you the energy to go the rest of the way. This song is beyond amazing, it has truth screaming out of it in every verse.



No comments:

Post a Comment